Welcome to Esquimalt Massage Therapy Clinic!
We are accepting new clients.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic we have implemented the following procedures which are required to be followed WHETHER YOU HAVE HAD A VACCINATION OR NOT:
- PLEASE DO NOT COME IN IF YOU HAVE ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS.
- We require our clients to wear a mask when entering the clinic and during the entire treatment. Please remember to bring a mask or you may purchase one from the clinic for $2.00. We will not be able to treat you without a mask. All therapists will be wearing a mask during treatment.
- Please monitor your health and let us know if you have any signs or symptoms of illness. Clients may use the BC COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment link for screening before their appointment. If there is a problem accessing it, the therapist can go through it with you over the phone. Clients may answer the questions for themselves and let us know if they have any of the symptoms listed. Therapists will be using this page daily to do their own self-assessment. The website for this link is https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en.
- Please wait outside if there is already a client in the front room. Our front room is only big enough to accommodate one client at a time.
- It is required that all patients will wash their hands for at least 20 seconds or to use our hand sanitizer before every treatment.
- If it would make you more comfortable, please ask a therapist to wear gloves. We are happy to do so.
- Please arrive unaccompanied, unless necessary for mobility, to minimize traffic in and around our front door.
- Therapists will be practicing physical distancing before and after the treatments and we will continue to practice safe cleansing and disinfecting methods.
- Therapists will continue to practice social distancing outside of work.
- The clinic windows may be open to allow for maximum ventilation.
- For those who have questions or are looking to book an appointment, including clients who are new to the clinic, we ask that you call us rather than come in to do this.
- For booking multiple appointments please consider having one of the therapists call you and doing this from home.
We are staying informed and to following the steps recommended by public health officials and the CMTBC.
Thank-you for your continued patronage.
We know these are tough and challenging times, but together we will get through it and be stronger than ever!
Located at 5 -1230 Esquimalt Road, Victoria BC
(across the street from the Esquimalt Municipal Hall) MAP
- All therapists are registered
- New clients welcome
- Open Monday to Saturday
- We sell gift certificates in all denominations
- Free parking right outside our door
Please do not use the Facebook page “Esquimalt Massage Therapy.” This is an unauthorized page and contains incorrect information. Any Facebook pages which include this clinic name are not of our making and should be disregarded.